Are you passionate about music education? Living in the Penrith surrounds? Then we’d love to hear from you!
Penrith Con is on the lookout for qualified, experienced and engaging instrumental tutors to play a vital role in supporting and developing music education. You will be required to teach in mainly a one-to-one setting whilst encouraging students to partake in the wider scope of activities and events occurring at Penrith Conservatorium of Music.
- Violin Tutor (Tuesday and Wednesday availability preferred)
- Guitar Tutor (Wednesday and Friday availability preferred)
- A NSW Working With Children’s Check clearance
- Minimum level of attainment: AMEB AMusA level or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years teaching experience
- You are located near Penrith
- Ability to teach multiple instruments highly regarded
- Experience teaching a vast age range
Please send your most updated resume detailing your experience, education, availability and a 100-word bio for publication purposes to email@example.com
Also include contact information for at least two work related referees.
Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Applications close 23 January 2023
Penrith Performing & Visual Arts Ltd is committed to the safety and well-being of all children and young people who visit us as students, performers or audience. We aim to provide a safe and inspirational place for children and young people to learn, participate and experience.